Sunday, September 14, 2014

I know, I know. Every time.

What negligence. But I can't apologize. I'm in CT, just barely as the trail flies. Chelsea picked me up and I've spent some time with her and her friends in New Haven. 

I surrender my Whites chapters. Rest assured I made it out okay. Mt. Moosilauke was wild and crazy party climb. 

Vermont was velvet. There were a few climbs, but mostly the prettiest kind of trail.

I hike with people now, though, which has significantly changed the dynamic of this adventure. We've developed some bad wake-up time habits, but are somehow managing to keep up with the other southbound bubble group. That's right. Other people. It's nice, guys. I don't know if we'll hike side-by-side forever and all of Georgia, but for now, I'm digging it.

So, to recap, Connecticut, people, slow blogging, all is well, too much happening to differentiate between good stories and just stories.

BEAR WITH ME. (Still no bear sighting. I think I sing too much to see wildlife. BUT I SAW A COYOTE OR A REALLY SKINNY DOG!!!)

Now, to eat that cold, Yale-y pizza.




No comments:

Post a Comment