A lady went missing last year. Yesterday, in the heavy mist and cold, I hiked the section where she was last seen.
I was BUGGING. Every noise made me jump and I was afraid to go or look off-trail in case I saw hair or a hand AAAAAAHHHH!!! I'm freaking out just thinking about it.
To set your minds at rest, I was not set upon by an undead hiker. I finished the section. It was fine. But in case anything DOES happen to me (as I'm expecting it to literally every morning and evening), I want you to know that when I feel endangered, I belt Christmas carols. So I will die in that manner.
I'm at mile 220. Maine ends at 280. I'm pretty excited to make it past the first state line of this trip. Hopefully in the week, at that!
Today is cold and grrrross.
God, I compose so many blog entries on-trail but they are just WHOOSH! gone by the time I get in town.
I made some friends today! Also southbound. There are two couples about my age that I really like. I think we'll be roughly in the same bubble.
Okay. Goodbye. Here are pictures. I have video for you, too, but can never upload it...
My phone's back!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment